buying / selling
Buying a Home
BHHS Pocono Real Estate
Warren Buffet - Chairman and CEO Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
No two people have the same lifestyle needs or financial situation. Thats why the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network of Real Estate Trusted Advisors helps you to determine which lifestyle factors are most important when making your future real estate decisions. We help guide you on your journey to enhance your lifestyle.
Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor will help you:
• Determine Your Lifestyle Needs and Goals
• Review Your Lifestyle Options
• Formulate Your Goals
• Develop a Lifestyle Plan
What is The Difference Between a Real Estate Trusted Advisor and a Real Estate Agent?
While there is no one official definition for either title we believe what distinguishes one from another is the following:
• A Real Estate agent traditionally is most focussed on ethically and successfully facilitating a Real Estate transaction(s)
• A Real Estate Trusted Advisor seeks to serve consumers and clients by also providing ongoing advice and assistance throughout their lifetime Real Estate journey.
• While all Real Estate Trusted Advisors must be licensed Real Estate agents, not all Real Estate agents view their role as one of being committed to serving consumers or clients as a Real Estate trusted advisor for life.
• As we believe you will see in your interaction with the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Real Estate Trusted Advisor, this approach to serving consumers and clients is one that regrettably is not universally shared within the real estate industry.
• As Real Estates “Forever Brand” we clearly favor and encourage our forever network of agents to go beyond just serving transactional needs.
• Ask Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor for a copy of one of our Lifestyle Planning Guides.